Monday, March 8, 2010

MMS Presentation done...

... but it ain't over yet! I still have lots of assignments to do and another presentation coming next week. It's for the just completed HoEL article review assignment.

I had my MMS individual presentation done this morning. My topic was Is the Internet a new medium for violence? I discussed the topic from two points of view, one agreeing and another disagreeing with the statement. And I even expressed my opinion regarding this topic. 4 persons (including me) were supposed to present but only 3 managed to do so cos the lecturer came late.

Speaking about the just concluded HoEL assignment, I admit that I didn't really do my part well as a team player. I didn't ask my group mates about it and didn't contribute much to the assignment. They have the right to get mad and put the blame on me. I had a sleepless night the previous day, I did a bad task in doing the conclusion for the whole article review. As a result, Hannah has to spend the whole night without sleep just to edit and edit again. Anyway, I'm glad that the assignment is finally done. But I owe both girls an apology for not really getting involved in the assigment or our chapter review presentation. We have another presentation coming up next week and I hope I can rectify my mistakes this time.

Another thing is that sometimes I am ignorant about certain things and this serves as a good example. Seriously, I need to change my attitude and perspectives of seeing things. I cannot continue acting this way, if not people would have a bad impression on me. Time for reflection.

HoEL midterm test tmr morning, gotta start doing revision already. There are other assignments to be done as well, esp Language Teaching 2nd assignment. It's due this week but I haven't start work. Gotta use and plan my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment