Saturday, March 6, 2010

End of Week 7

Wow... half of the trimester gone just like that! And it's my 1st post for this month since I have not updated my blog for one week. Yes, I'm getting busier as everyone else does, working on assignments and presentations.

Ah, I have finally handed in my 1st Sociolinguistics assignment. I have been cracking my head for days to complete the assignment, trying to understand the article that I have chosen for the assignment. Boy, the article was a little tough for me to understand that I couldn't get the whole article is about when reading it for the first few times. But still I struggled to get the job done and handed in two days ago.

While keeping my focus on the Socio assignment, I didn't discuss the HoEL assignment with my group mates. During the last weekend, I was supposed to work the Socio and this assignment as well. But I squandered away the precious time and didn't contact them for discussion. It's my fault, I admit that I was a little ignorant regarding this matter. I didn't even know that our presentation was on Monday until they told me. I wasn't prepared at all for the presentation due to insufficient time. Hannah worked on the assignment draft while Helena did the slides. I felt guilty cos I didn't get myself involved. I'm really sorry, girls. And until now, our group has not submitted the assigment yet. Hope we can get it done ASAP.

And this week, I have skipped CC cell group, CF and a few classes just to concentrate on my assignments. I had a Language Teaching quiz on Wednesday and I had to miss the CF BGR & PDA talk by Bro Jason Fong on Tues just to revise for the quiz.

Just had replacement lecture for MMS this morning. And this is to replace our lecture which fell on Prophet Mohamad's birthday. Now, I'm still wondering whether all of the classes during the CNY week have been replaced.

Okay, I need to do preparation for my MMS individual presentation next Monday. It was originally scheduled that I were to present during Week 5 but that week was CNY break, so rescheduled to Week 7 (this week). But then, Ms Mok gave us notice that she won't be around that day and decided to postpone the presentation for another week. That's all I wanna share this time. ~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment