Saturday, March 27, 2010

For the Love of Moral

A wonderfully done Moral campaign by the students of EL Y2S1! You all did an excellent job!

This morning, my fellow EL juniors have organised a campaign for the Moral subject as requested by their lecturer Mr Muthu. The event started at 10.30am but I have a replacement class at the moment. So right after the class ends, I headed to Block E where the campaign is held. And my juniors were taking a break when I reached there.

There were sketches, press conference, dance performances, debate etc during the 3-hour campaign. I only witnessed the sketches performed by 2 groups and also the press conference. Also a slideshow of pictures showing Behind the Scene of the campaign. The rest I have missed cos I was in Ms Mok's replacement lecture in Block H. But I managed to find out what happened from my juniors.
Closing ceremony of the Moral campaign

EL Y2S1 students with their Moral lecturer Mr Muthu

1st row: (L-R): Liza Kuan, Wen Xin, Sharmilla, Kyle, Daryl, Dante, Cheryl, Jojo
2nd row (L-R): Stippie, Amber, Song Moi, Sze Wan, Aubrey, Kai Fu, Brian, Sheena
3nd row (L-R): Hui Xin, Wai Yeng, Rajina, Sooi Pheng, Leeza, Gale, Nelson, Jen May

These are the students involved in the campaign (each of them holding a sign saying Love Yourself in 4 different languages - Mandarin, Malay, English & Tamil)

And because of their awesome performance, Mr Muthu decided to give them full marks for the campaign. Well done, everyone! U all deserve it for all your efforts put into the campaign!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ! Thanks a lot for supporting & also for blogging bout d kempen !
    LOL. Really appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're welcome, cheryl... u all didn't disappoint me after all... good performance from all of u... well done

    ReplyDelete