Saturday, March 13, 2010

End of Week 8

Whoa... just 6 more weeks to go! Time really flies!

This week, I have handed in one assignment and supposed to hand in another but Mr Renu was kind enough to extend the deadline to Monday. He helped us with our 2nd assignment - writing aims and objectives for lessons. I started this assignment quite late, only to begin early this week. I thought of doing the assignment alone but managed to pair up with Eugene. Actually, there's another girl in our group but since she didn't show herself these few days, we decided to do the assignment without her.

My HoEL group assignment is done and handed in on Monday. But sad to say, I didn't contribute much to the assignment. And because of this, my group mates were furious at me. It turns out that this is the 1st (and last) time I work with Hannah & Helena. Sigh! But this is going to be over after our article review presentation next Monday.

Oh, I had my MMS presentation on Monday as well. I chose to present on the topic Is the Internet a New Medium for Violence? My presentation wasn't fluent and sometimes my voice was little bit low. I gotta polish up my public speaking skills. But I wasn't nervous at all during my presentation. Speaking about the topic, it was interesting as I discussed about the reasons why the Internet is and is not a new medium for violence. And I discovered something: the Sept 11 attacks were actually planned by the terrorists using the Internet.

No CF meeting this week as the CF decided to give the members a break and more time to do their assignments and prepare for their presentations and exams. But CF will be back next week.

I'll be getting busier with my assignments and exams for the next few weeks. So catch ya'll next time! And all the best in your assignments, exams & presentations, my fellow readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment