Saturday, March 20, 2010

End of Week 9

Fuh... another week gone! 5 more week remaining before the finals.

I had 1 presentation done, 1 assignment handed in and one midterm test this week. Let's talk about the LT assignment first. Over the last weekend, Eugene & I contacted each other to find out how's each other's progress. Apparently, the assignment was quite an easy one. We started late but managed to finish in time. On Monday (the day we're supposed to hand in the assignment), Geetha, the girl in our group, appeared. She didn't contribute anything at all to the assignment but we had to insert her name on the assignment cover, if not she'll not get any marks for the assignment.

My group was supposed to present our HoEL assignment on Monday, but it was delayed to the next day cos the 2 girls were not prepared. I have completed the slides and sent to the girls on Sunday but it turned out that I was too hardworking that I did the slides of their part as well. One of the girls asked if I wanna add any extra information to my part cos the number of slides of my part was lesser than theirs. I dunno what to do as I was preparing to go to Campus Connect cell group when Hannah contacted me. While I'm still deciding, PC invited me to attend cell group first (at least worship) before I made my decision. I couldn't pay my full attention to the activities there and decided to go and have a rest. I didn't do anything extra and presented my part on the next day. But the girls arrived late b'cos they had trouble printing out the slides.

As for the Language Learning midterm, I didn't do well due to insufficient revision. Perhaps, this was due to my poor time management. I slept late not b'cos of burning the midnight oil but onlining. And I tend to wake up late when I sleep late. I was totally blank when I received the question paper. I was scratching my head for answers while everyone else was busy writing. But Mr Soh was kind enough that he offered me a second chance to sit for the midterm again on week 11. Gotta use this chance wisely to perform better.

Didn't attend CF this week cos my scooter gave me problem when I wanna leave for dinner. My scooter couldn't start at all, I tried igniting the engine but all my efforts were in vain. I was tired and hungry at that time. In the end, I've decided not to go for the forgiveness talk by Dr Herbert Tan and ordered food delivery. I sent my scootie for service and apparently the problem was caused by the battery. Battery's changed and it's good to have my scooter back. (CF people, now u know why I didn't come this time)

OK, I gotta go now cos need to work on my assignments which are due next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment