Saturday, March 27, 2010

End of Week 10

Wow.... another week breezed past just like that! 4 more weeks before the final exam... and I know my exam dates but don't know which subject on which day.

I have done 4th presentation this week for Socio group assignment and handed in the assignment on Friday. Besides, the Language Learning assignment was handed in as well. And we have to do our presentation in week 12 and my group is the 2nd in order. So there won't be any delay this time, unless the lecturer won't be around which I think unlikely to happen.

I also received my LLT midterm results and I scored the lowest among my coursemates. Oh dear! I didn't perform well in the Language Teaching Quiz 2 as well. Blame myself for not doing suffficient revision for both subjects. Perhaps I can rectify this by faring well in the final exam.

Didn't go to CC cell and CF this week as I was spending my time completing my assignments and doing revision. The discipleship training ended last week and this week was Movie Night @ Campus Connect. Facing the Giants was on display and I have watched the movie before during CF last year. So I decided not to go this time to give me more time to complete the tasks in hand. Also I have skipped CF for 3rd consecutive time, this week is Bible study week.

There's a debate competition organised by the ELS society this week. Lots of exciting debates took place and EL Y1S3 students edged their Y2S3 seniors to win the competition. (Pls refer to the post ELS debate competition for more details.)

As for today, EL Y1S3 students had their Moral campaign this morning. It was indeed a graceful event and my juniors have done excellent works in making the event a success. Well done once again! And Earth Hour 2010 is taking place today from 8.30-9.30pm. My dear readers, pls switch off all the lights and electrical appliances in
your households during this period. Thanks for your co-operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment