Friday, January 21, 2011

YES! I GOT IT!!

Yes!! My application for Utar vehicle sticker is successful and when I checked the results thru the Utar portal, the status shows that it is SUCCESSFUL (First Ballot). Wow! It really surprises me. I obtained the vehicle sticker application by the FIRST BALLOT?!?! Anyway, I really thank Oh Chin Eng (SRC president) for the balloting process and more importantly, I would like to express my gratitude to God as I have prayed to Him the day before regarding this matter. God really answers my prayers and I'm really grateful that he's my Special One!
Now that my vehicle sticker online appilcation is successful, I have to submit my application to DSA and obtain that sticker allocated to me ASAP as the application period is from today onwards until Feb 11. Guess I'll get that done next week when I return to Kampar.

Another thing that happens today is that I received a phone call from Ms Joanna Tan. She knows that I'll be repeating 2 subjects and one of them is History of the EL. She takes over the subject after Mr Mahalingam resigned last year. She asks me whether I'm free from 12-2pm next Tuesday and I reply saying that I'm totally free on that day. So she informs me to bring all the notes for the subject and see her in her office. I guess Mr Krishnan has told her about my case. And I hope he'd assign another lecturer for me soon, for the subject Language Learning Theories soon (which I guess the lecturer would be none other than Mr Soh).

No comments:

Post a Comment