Monday, January 17, 2011

Let The New Trimester Commences

That's right!! Today is the very first day of the brand new trimester and I'm glad to be back in the midst of Utar environment again after the absence of 6 months (not a complete absence as I came back occasionally).

I cycle to Utar around 9.30am and proceed to class. When I enter the class, Samantha and Monica are already there and they give me a warm welcome back. Later, more and more of my friends turn up and they, too, are gald to see me again. Soon, everyone but Mei Yun and Bee Ling has arrived. We proceed to have our classes--Professional Writing lecture and tutorial with Ms Joginder and Online Journalism tutorial with Mr Teh Boon Teck. After the PW lecture, I go to Block C Cafeteria for lunch. There, I meet my fellow CF members and drop by the CF booth. The CF is having one-week recruitment drive at Block C and H.

After two consecutive tutorials from 12.30pm to 3.30pm, everyone dismisses. After that, I make my way to FAS FGO to see Cik Zuhairah in regards of the registration of the 2 repeat subjects but she is out for lunch. So I decided to walk around while waiting for her to return. Suddenly, I come across my new academic advisor's office. I decided to see him and introduce myself as one of his academic advisee. My new advisor is Mr Edwin Michael (previously I was under Mr Mahalingam, but then he resigned). After having a chat with Mr Edwin, I return to the FGO and Cik Zuhairah has returned. I talk to her regarding the registration matter and she will contact me for further actions as the HOD Mr Krishnan is not around. I thank her and head for home.

It's CGBC's Burger Nite tonight. Whoa... can't wait to make my own burgers again and have fellowship with my fellow Connectors.

Oh ya, I would like to wish my fellow coursemates, twins Ann and Jan, a happy 23rd birthday. It's nice knowing both girls and I hope they both have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment