Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Am Back

"I AM BACK!!!" ~Ian Hawke (Alvin and the Chipmunks: the Squeakquel, 2009)

Ah, I'm finally back in Kampar after a long absence and I'm geared up for the brand new trimester. For this trimester which begins tomorrow, I'll be joining back my original group - Eugene & Co. Supposed, I'm in Daryl's batch but most of them are away for their industrial training, except 6--Nelson, Brain, Dante, Jojo, Wei Yeng & Song Moi. The first 3 cannot have their internship done this trimester because of not enough credit hours, as for the 3 girls, they will be doing their internship in a kindergarten in Kampar.

Anyway, I'll be taking 4 subjects this trimester, namely Online Journalism, Professional Writing, History of the English Language (repeat) and Language Learning Theories (repeat). Registered for the first 2 subjects, but I need to register the latter two at the FGO. I'll get things done ASAP. Also, I have start working on my FYP proposal. Haven't thought of a suitable topic yet but I have chosen which area to concentrate--Psycholinguistics. Will refer to Mr Renu regarding this.

It's good to be back in the midst of my 3 families in Kampar--UtarCF, Campus Connect and EL. Looking forward for fellowship this trimester. There'll be Burger Nite at CGBC tomorrow evening. Pray that tomorrow will be a fine day. CF will be back as well, starting with a welcoming prayer walk this Wednesday. (Usually, the 1st meeting willl be held on Thursday but this Thursday is a pubilc hoilday--Thaipusam).

I hope that I'll enjoy a great year in the Year of the Rabbit as I am one myself. I'm all out to give my best (as I know God will take care of the rest) and make 2011 an awesome year. Oh ya, I would like to welcome Wendy Lee (my bubbly CG leader) back to the CF family. While she returns to CF after completing her intership, Kyle will be the one going away this semester. Anyway, all the best to Daryl & Co for their industrial traning.

No comments:

Post a Comment