Thursday, October 21, 2010

CF Spiritual Compass camp 2010 - Day Four


15 October 2010

Due to insufficient rest, I only woke up at around 9am. I had a quick wash-up before going for the final worship session. And I missed breakfast on that day.

When I got to the hall, I noticed that our camp speaker Dr Leong was no longer there as he has left after having breakfast with other campers. The worship took place and later there was a sharing session where the campers shared about what they have learnt from the camp.

Later, Jensen the camp commander gave us a short briefing about packing our stuff and getting ready to go home. The campers then returned to their respective rooms and dorms to pack their luggage bags and gathered at the place Jensen directed them.

Then, when everyone were ready to go, they had a photo-taking session for memories that they've been together for the past three days before departing from Golden Sands.

All the campers adjourned at a nearby restaurant in PD after leaving the camp site. They even continued the craze for photo-snapping after having lunch. After that, it's time to say goodbye to one another. All the campers headed back to their respective campus.

After a few hours' journey, I'm back in Kampar again with a few others. My parents were already waiting for me there and I went back to Ipoh happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment