Monday, December 6, 2010

I'll Be Back

"I'LL BE BACK!!"

This quote is directed to my fellow coursemates that I'll be joining them back in the Jan 2011 trimester.

I'm supposed to be in Daryl's group but as my juniors are having their industrial training in January, I have no idea where I stand. But after checking with the FGO, there are only two subjects offered, namely Professional Writing and Online Journalism. The rest of subjects aren't offered. I have no choice but to register for the 2 subjects first. Then, Cik Zuhairah informed me that I can do directed study for the 2 repeat subjects, but I need to register at the beginning of the trimester.

After the registration, I know that I'll be joining Eugene & Co for the coming trimester and happy to be in their midst again. I Just know that I'll stick with them until the end although I won't be graduating together with them. I plan to spring a surprise to them when the Jan 2011 trimester comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment