Thursday, October 7, 2010

Decided

I made up my mind to join the CF Spiritual Compass camp instead of CGBC Lifegame camp this time.

This time I decided to join the CF gang as I've missed out the combined camp last year. I've chosen to go for the CGBC Amazing Race camp in 2009 instead of the CF camp. I felt dejected for having to miss the CF camp last year cos it clashes with the CC camp.

Again this year, the same thing happened. But I've decided to go PD instead of Camerons as the CF camp is going to be held there while CC campers are going to CheFoo Centre for their camp. I've been to CheFoo once, that was during the 1st CF camp I joined.

I confirmed my participation by handing in the camp form to camp commander Jensen Chen. And I'm looking forward to the camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment