Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free

Yippie! Finally I have finished my final exam and 2nd year. Now I can relax and enjoy my holidays before ready for the final year.

When I reflect back to my performance in all the 5 papers, I'm quite disappointed with myself in 2 papers--- HoEL and L.Learning. I couldn't recall whatever I've memorised while doing revision and fared badly in both papers esp for Language Learning, which I was completely blank when answering the questions. Based on my poor performance, I would have to repeat these 2 subjects if I don't pass. And I have myself to blame for this. I will do much better next time and perhaps spend more time doing whatever is priority.

And for the other 3, I'm quite satisfied with how I did in the final exam even though I could do better than that. Sometimes, I seemed to have ran out of ideas when doing certain questions but at least I tried and wrote whatever I feel is correct based on my understanding.

It's all over now. No point of thinking whatever that has happened in the final exam, I can't do anything to change whatever has passed. All I can do now is to look ahead and take a break from my studies. While relaxing myself during the holidays, perhaps I have to start thinking of what topic that I'm gonna do for my final year project as I'm moving into the 3rd and final year of my degree in EL.

Will be heading back to my hometown soon to spend time with my famialy again. Not sure how to utilise the short semester break as I'm not going for the mission trip to Sarawak. But I'll make plans for myself during the holidays. To those who are going, have a pleasant trip. And hope that the new committee would have a wonderful committtee retreat as they use this time to plan activities for the next coming semester.

Alright, that's all I wanna share for now. Have to start packing since I'm heading back to Ipoh tomorrow. Catch ya'll next time. Have a nice holiday, everyone! And all the best to those who are still having exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment