Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Back

Yup, I'm back in my beloved hometown Ipoh again after finishing my final exam and thus my 2nd year. I came back the previous night after my parents came to pick me up from Kampar, but not without attending the last service in Campus Connect. Eugene conducted the worship session with mostly Malay songs as he's one of the participants in the misssion trip to Sarawak and Bro Albert preached about King Solomon using the book of Ecclesiastes as his reference.

I'm still thinking of how to spend my semester break. And as for today, I've watched Iron Man 2 and also the Thomas Cup semi-finals. Mentioning about the badminton competition, Malaysia bowed out of the tournament again, losing tamely 0-3 to the mighty China, who will meet the Indonesian squad that have brushed aside Japan in another semi-final tie.

The CF committee members have started their committee retreat today in the lovely and quiet town of Kampar, planning for the activities and most importantly the direction for the coming 2010/11 term. Hope the Lord will provide the 13 of them with wisdom so they can make well-crafted plans for the CF. I will uphold them in my prayers.

Another thing I want to remember in my prayer is about the mission trip to Sarawak. Several brothers and sisters are going on this mission trip, among them are Eugene, Daniel, Irena, Patty, Pei Lee, PC, KL & 4 other sisters. May they have a wonderful trip and hope they can reach out to those people in Sarawak and share the Gospel with them, though they have no choice but to communicate in BM. But let this not be a barrier to them in their mission trip and hope that the people there will be touched and blessed by them.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the final exam. All the best, people! And happy holidays to those who have finished their exams and back in their respective hometowns to spend their semester break.

No comments:

Post a Comment