Friday, May 7, 2010

Disappointment

2 things that happened recently which make me feel disappointed:

1) My poor performance in my first exam paper, History of English Language. The night before, I went to sleep early around 11pm, but I couldn't fall asleep. Because of lack of sleep plus revision, my mind went totally blank when dealing with the exam questions. I have answered what I could do but were clueless about the rest. And I couldn't think about what to write anymore. So I decided to leave the exam hall earlier as there's no point of me sitting there if I can't think what else to write. I'm not sure whether I can pass this subject based on my poor performance, but hopefully I will.

2) I didn't get my order of drink. This happened just a while ago where a few of us went Ghany yum cha after service. I only ordered 100Plus as I'm quite full from the refreshment after the service ended. My friends received what they've ordered but not me. I waited and waited and still the soft drink didn't come until when we left the place. I don't know what's wrong but perhaps those Ghany staff were too busy with loads of orders that they forgot about my order. Anyway, I'm not so thirsty at that time. But this is the 2nd time I get my order; the 1st time was when I went yum cha with CF gang few weeks ago. I ordered both food and drink but in the end, I only got my drink but not the roti Maggi that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment