Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today's Good Friday and it's the day of crufication of Jesus Christ. And on Sunday, it's Easter Day which marked the Resurrection of Christ. Usually, Easter is associated with Easter Bunny and Easter eggs.

And right at the moment, CGBC Ipoh is having an Easter Musical tonight but I decided not to go cos I'm tired of travelling from Kampar to Ipoh. But not to worry, there's another session tomorrow night at 7.30pm. And the speakers for both nights are Pastor Leroy Ng and Bro Joseph Raj. I have not met Pastor Leroy personally but he has preached at Emmanuel AOG Ipoh (my home church) a few times. As for Bro Joseph, I met him through The Amazing Race camp organised by Campus Connect last year. I hope I can attend tomorrow's session and have a great time there.

Happy Easter and have a blessed Holy Week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment