Friday, April 23, 2010

.... and the End of Y2S3

With the last presentation done, I have finally completed the 2nd year of my degree in EL! But it's not over yet... final exam is just around the corner and I have to start doing my proposal for FYP next trimester. It's going to get busy for me in the final year. But I haven't thought of any topics for the project. Never mind, focus on the final exam first, then think about it sometimes. I hope I can get some inspiration of what I'm gonna do.

This trimester has been great though it was tiring and hectic as all 30 of us have to work non-stop right from the start of the trimester all the way to the end. Not only my batch, my fellow seniors and juniors experienced the same thing. All of us have to deal with loads of assignments, presentations and exams and our seniors were working on their FYP proposals. As for my batch, we had our briefing yesterday by Mr Renu.

I did my best for every assignment, presentation and test throughout the whole trimester. Some were quite satisfying while some were not up to my expectations. I even didn't play my part well in one assignment that my group members were quite furious at me. Never mind, I learnt my lesson and won't repeat the same mistake again.

As for CF, it was quite interesting and enjoyable as there were lots of fun-filled activities throughout the 14 weeks, from tart-baking on the 1st week to welcoming night on 2nd week all the way to the AGM and just concluded installation night last Tuesday. I have missed some of the meetings due to business in my studies. Still, I managed to make it for the rest of the weeks. A brand new team of committee members were being chosen to serve for the coming 2010/2011 term and new cell group leaders and co-leaders were appointed.

As usual, towards the end of every trimesters, students took photos with their lecturers to keep as memory, whether it's group or individual.


Individual photos with lecturers:

With Mr Soh


With Ms Mok


With Mr Pritam


With Mr Renu



Group shots

With Mr Pritam


With Mr Soh


With Ms Mok


With Mr Renu
There isn't a proper group shot as many have left after our final presentation. This is just one photo that I managed to snap. In the picture are (from left) Monica, Manmeet, Pui Chee, Mr Renu and Jia Ling. Pui Chee and Jia Ling are supportive enough that they come in Punjabi attires and watch the rest of groups present their lesson plans as they have presented theirs the previous day


Actually there's another lecturer which I have left out that is my academic advisor Mr Mahalingam. I have missed his last class this morning therefore didn't managed to take picture with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment