Saturday, April 10, 2010

End of Week 12

Just 2 more weeks and this trimester will come to an end.

Exam timetable and bar list were out this week. I have 5 papers in 9 days (exam timetable on the right). And I'm safe and eligible to sir for the final exam as I keep a clean sheet on the bar list i.e my name isn't listed. But several of my coursemates and juniors were barred from a few subjects. Really kesian them lah.... but some of my friends managed to get themselves unbarred. Anyway, I wish them luck in the final exam.

CF has its last Bible study of the whole trimester on Tuesday. And for the next week, it's AGM where new committee will be chosen. Some committee memhers are stepping down and passing the baton to other members. Who will be chosen as the new committee? Answers will be revealed in the next CF meeting. Then on the final week, it's the installation of the new committee.

I have done my 5th presentation on my L.Learning group assignment. And overall, it was a bad one I can say cos our presentation was not clear in the area of content. Our lecturer said it was quite confusing and pointed out where we've made mistakes. Anyway it's good to learn from mistakes. Also, the Mass Media group assignment was handed in yesterday, leaving us with one more assignment - writing lesson plan (L.Teaching) - and 2 more presentations.

Sometimes, I wonder why the world is unfair, especially to we EL students. Students from other courses have settled all their assignments, presentations and exams weeks before the final exam, while we have to deal with all these from the beginnning until the end of the trimester. It isn't the 1st time we face such situations, our previous trimesters are also similar. The workload begins to ease off towards the end of the trimester, giving us more time to study for the final exam. However, I personally feel that this is unfair to us compared to other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment