Monday, January 4, 2010

Schools reopen

Wow... time flies!! It's back-to school time for schoolchildren all around the country as schools reopen today for most of the states (except for Kedah, Kelantan & Terengganu which started y'day). Those kids who step inot the schooling world as Year One students are the main focus compared to others as this is their 1st time going to schools to get to know new friends. Many parents are seen bringing their children to schools. Some students are excited while some are scared to go into classes.

U should be wondering why am I highlighting this when I am now studying in uinversity right?

Well, I myself have gone through 13 yrs of schooldays: 6 in primary & 7 in secondary. Out of the 7 yrs I was studying at SMJK Sam Tet Ipoh, 2 of them was during Form 6. Wow... that was the most memorable moments I had cos Sam Tet is a boys' school and only during 6th Form, boys and girls can be found studying together in a classroom.

U6F3 2006 with Form teacher Ms Ng (centre)

F3 with Mdm Thilaga (seated, in blue)

U6F3 with (seated, from left) Ms Chee, Mr Tan & Mdm Tong

Mr Cheow (seated) with us

Mr Liew (in red shirt) and us in the Chemistry lab

While those Year One students are getting used to wearing school uniforms and following the rules & regulations, I myself have experienced all those for more than a decade. Now I'm free to wear any clothes I like to university, but still need to abide in to the rules & regulations of UTAR. The very last time I wore my school uniform was 7 Dec 2006, where I sat for my final STPM paper (Physics). After the exam over, I was relieved that I can finally take off my white short sleeve shirt and green trousers for the last time.

6th Form Night 2006 at Hee Lai Ton Restaurant

6th Form Night 2005 at Florex Restaurant

My 10 lovely F3 angels
From left: Sophia, Voon Fee, Millie (in front of VF), Joanne, Kelly, Peggy, lihjiun, Evon, yelin, Nicole

F3 boys celebrating Sin Fei's birthday

Best buddies: Me and Wee Siong


I miss those days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment