Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in Kampar

ただいま (I'm back)!!

Reach Kampar around 5pm. Clean my room 1st and it's filthy dirty. But manage to get the job done by 6.30pm. Then unpack all my stuff and arrange them. Attend church service @ Campus Connect after dinner. Eugene leads worship and, in his sermon, Bro Peter touches the recent arson attack on churches in Malaysia which ignited from usage of the word Allah. Up to date, there are 10 churches under attack.

There isn't much ppl this time around as most of them are not back yet. And some are having their final exams at the moment and Alvis & Shumin among them while Shuyi's long trimester is coming to an end as well. All the best to them.

As for me, I'm back in Kampar early because there's a few things that I need to gao dim before the trimester begins. A brand new year, a brand new trimester, new challenges await me but I believe I can overcome them as I put my faith & trust in the Lord God Almighty. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment