Sunday, January 3, 2010

F3 Gathering

Y'day night around 7pm, I attended a Gathering organised by my fellow F3 classmates. Venue was at Bibimbap, a Korean & Japanese food restaurant located near Greentown Business Centre.

At first, my friend, who was the organiser, told me the location abt the place we're gonna have our Gathering. She even told me that the place was called Island Red Cafe. But when I reached there, I was confused. Few days before the Gathering, I passed by that place and noticed there's a signboard saying that it's Island Red Cafe. But there's a banner at the side of the place and Bibimbap was printed instead. Pathetic right? So I called Peggy to confirm that that's the place.
Soon Peggy & a few friends turned up. And after settling ourselves down, we placed our orders. Then we started chit-chatting cos long time didn't see one another. I noticed that the environment there was quite nice and soothing. Our food came and some ordered ramen (Japanese noodles) while some ordered rice-in-a-bowl. Wow... the ramen I ordered was quite tasty. Then Wee Siong, who is currently studying in NZ, brought along a bottle of wine to share with everyone.
From left: Gerald, Chee Yen, Sin Fei, Yik Keong, Wee Siong, Pui Kei, lihjiun, Kelly & me

Left to right: Gerald, Chee Yen, Sin Fei, Yik Keong, Wee Siong, Pui Kei, lihjiun, Simon & me

Then after paying for the food & drinks we ordered, we all left the place and headed to 糖水街 (tong sui kai), a hawker centre opposite Sam Tet Primary School. Having eaten at Bibimbap earlier, 11 of us just ordered drinks. I ordered a Mixed Fruits Blended, guess how much it is? RM4.00!! Oh my goodness, so expensive!! And something bad happened while we're busy talking. Apparently, a snatch theft took place where a poor woman lost her personal belongings.

Left the place around 11pm. Looking forward to have Gathering with them again... soon. But we'll meet again in a months time cos The Year of Tiger is approaching as 1st day of CNY falls on Valentine's Day. Awww... how sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment