Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The return to Kampar

Kampar, here I come.... in a few days time!!

Haha... time breezes past just like the wind. A brand new trimester is 'bout to begin soon. For this trimester, I'm taking 5 subjects: Sociolinguistics, Language Teaching, Language Learning Theories, Mass Media and Society & History of English Language. And before the trimester starts, I know 3 of the 5 lecturers and all 3 of them are Indians. One of them is Mr Renu who will be teaching us Language Teaching. This is the 2nd time he's teaching us after Psycholinguistics. The other 2 lecturers are Mr Pritam (Sociolinguistics) and my academic advisor Mr Mahalingam (HOEL). As for the remaining 2, the answer will be revealed when the trimester commences on 18 Jan.

Speaking abt HOEL, my batch was being left out when Mr Maha taught the subject during the May 2009 trimester. That time, Shu Ern's, Kyle's & Ngee Derk's batches were taking this subject together. Gerammya! It would be good if the 4 batches were taking the subject at the same time.

Here, I would like to congratulate Calvin Nanthan for completing his foundation and welcome him as my junior. Welcome to the world of English Language, bandanna guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment