Monday, May 2, 2011

Sleepless nights

I don't know why I can't sleep well at night during the exam period.

Ever since I return to Kampar after attending the Easter celebration at CGBC Ipoh on 23 April, I've been experiencing insomnia. I couldn't sleep at all, even though I tried persuading myself to go to sleep.

Perhaps I'm a little bit anxious whether I'm able to do well in the final exam. But I was calm and didn't feel nervous at all for the first 2 papers. In fact, I don't know why I could sleep well on the night after I took my first paper but not the rest of the nights.

Due to lack of sleep, I felt tired during the day and wanted to sleep. But I kept reminding myself that I have to keep myself awake and do revision. I prayed hard that I am able to survive the exam period and sleep well after the exam is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment