Monday, May 9, 2011

Inhumane Act

I'm referring to the bully case that happened recently. I really pity the victim for being bulied by her classmates. At the same time, the way she's being bullied is totally inconsiderate. How could her friends bully her just like that? Did she do anything wrong or offended them that she deserve such a ordeal?

Certainly, the bully case has caused outrage from many people. The nation wouldn't have come across such a case if the video clip has not been circulated. I am in a total shock upon discovering such an act which I deem as inhumane. How could her friends treat the girl like that? I really don't understand. Perhaps there is conflict between them, but they shouldn't have bullied her.

Now the 4 students is paying the price for what they've done. They all are suspended from school for 14 days. I'm not sure if this is an ideal punishment for them, but I think they ought to be punished even more severely for causing trauma to the victim.

There is a follow-up story saying the students have apologised to the victim for doing such a thing to her. I'm not sure if the girl would be willing to accept their apology, but even if she does, she'll never forget for the rest of her life that they've traumatised her before.

I seriously hope that this would not happen anymore. Speaking the truth, I have never bullied any of my friends before. Neither have I been bullied before.

No comments:

Post a Comment