Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Farewell, Yu Shia!


Yu Shia, it is my pleasure to get to know u. I've forgotten how we met for the first time but I'm pretty sure I met u in Campus Connect. I remembered all the fun time we had together with other Connectors.


Remember this photo? I know that u mentioned that u are very short compared to me. But to me, your height is quite okay and almost equal to the normal heights of other girls.






I'm sure u would remember this cupcake as well. I paired up with u to design this cupcake during a competition in Campus Connect's Celebration for Love. Though we didn't win, I enjoyed working together to produce such a wonderful cupcake.






And the two photos (above and below) were taken during your farewell dinner at Face to Face Noodle Shop. There, we had a great fellowship together with the rest. Pei Lee even bought u a lovely farewell gift and asked us to write our wishes to u in a card. I hope that u've read the card by now. And u even enlarged Pei Lee's face in the above photo in recognition for her willingness to snap the photo below.



But now, u're leaving Campus Connect to pursue your dream. I know today's the day where u're supposed to report yourself at the institution where u're going to do nursing. I sincerely wish u all the best during the duration of 9 years including working years. May God be with u all the time in anything u do and anywhere u go.





Though I will not be seeing u for a long time, I hope that u'll still remember me and the rest. I hope that we'll be able to meet again one day. May our friendship lasts forever! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment