Thursday, March 3, 2011

EL Pre-Graduation Photoshoot

My fellow lovely classmates (clad in traditional attire) in their pre-graduation photoshoot. But where is me?

U would be wondering where am I. Well, speaking the truth, I am supposed to be with them but sadly, I'm not. The reason is because I've taken a break from my studies last year due to some personal reasons. I really wish that I could be with them and graduate together with them but my wish ain't gonna happen as I've just resumed my studies in Y3S1 while they're in the final semester (and they'll be handing in their hard-bound and comb-bound project soon).

Anyway, it's indeed my pleasure to accompany them along the journey from the very first semester in May 2008 until now. We have great time studying and having fellowship together. It is indeed a great honour to be in this wonderful and wacky EL group. Through thick and thin, we managed to overcome challenges and obstacles we face during our pursuit of a degree in English Language.

Thank you, Eugene & the 28 lovely girls! Meeting all 29 of u is indeed a blessing for myself as u all have different personalities of your own. Although we'll parting our separate ways after this semester, let's not forget our friendships with one another after graduation, even though I won't be graduating with u all.

I sincerely wish all 29 of u a happy graduation after this semester and all the best in all your future endeavours. Let's hope that we'll be able to meet up (and have gatherings if possible) again in the future. U're all about to finish this chapter of life and getting ready to move into another chapter of your lives. Hope u all have a bright future ahead & may God bless each and everyone of u! And Happy Graduation!

As for myself, if everything goes smoothly, I'll be graduating together with Daryl's batch in March 2012 (i.e one semester later than Eugene's group who will be having their convocation in August 2011). All I need to do now is to concentrate on my current semester and think about graduation (cos my turn will come) and career later. And for now, I'll be focusing on all my assignments this semester and also my FYP (which I've submitted my proposal few days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment