Thursday, March 10, 2011

CF Camp 2011

Yay!! The annual CF camp is here again. Here are the particulars of the camp:

Date 24-27 May 2011 (one week before May 2011 semester)
Venue Harvest Haven, Gopeng
Speaker Elder Jimmy Ho (pastor of Elim Gospel Hall)
Theme Alive in Christ
Fees RM140/=

I really excited about this camp cos it will be my last one before I graduate from Utar. The campsite is really nice as I have been there once three years ago during Campus Connect's S+URGE camp 2008. It'll be good to make a return there again to see if the place is different from the last time I was there. Oh yeah, this time, Foundations students will be joining us this time around as they've missed out the previous one due to last minute change of their schedule. And one more thing that brightens me is that it won't clash with any CGBC camps this time, unlike the past 2 years. But I'm not sure if there's any other events that will take place within that period, but hopefully there aren't. Anyway, I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to this camp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment