Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What a scare

I almost had a scare just now. I accidentally locked the toilet door from the outside... and scared that I cannot enter the toilet anymore. And when I want to go to Danish House office to complain, I used my key to open the grill door but the door won't budge. Oh man! How to go out like this? Thank goodness, one of my housemates returned just in time. He tried to open the grill door as well. At first, he also couldn't open it but with a little force, he managed to open the door. Then I told him about the toilet door. He tried opening it but to no avail. So we both went to the office to request for service. We told the officer-in-charge what happened and filled in the service request form. Shortly after we went back to our house, two officers came to our rescue. It turned out to be some minor problems as I didn't realise that the lock to the toilet door knob was pressed in. Things go back to normal after they fixed the doors.

Another scare that I experienced was yesterday. I went to school for class around 4pm. After parking my motorcycle, I headed straight to class. Class ended slightly earlier and I decided to go home, preparing to go for CF. But then I realised that my motor key was missing. Oh no! Where and when did I lose it? I panicked and tried tracing back my steps. I even sat down to think when is the moment I lost my key and prayed for God asking Him for help. Then a security guard asked me what happened and I told him what happened. He directed me to Department of Safety and Security. So I went there to report my loss to an officer that I saw there. Then he told me that another security guard has found my key somewhere and brought it to the dept. Thank goodness! I thanked him and left the place after taking my key. I happily returned home and thanking God for answering my prayers by sending a good Samaritan to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment